Browse by Topic
- About U-M
- Athletics & Recreation
- Health & Medicine
- Libraries & Museums
- Arts & Culture
- State & Community
About the U-M Gateway
The University of Michigan Gateway serves as an entry point to networked information created or maintained by units of the University. The gateway is a directory of the websites and other online resources available at the U-M.
The Gateway’s primary objectives are to:
- Provide a point of entry for the University community and the broader Internet community to the University's officially recognized information resources.
- Provide a mechanism for campus information providers to register, describe, and make accessible digital information resources.
- Provide a mechanism for users to locate and navigate among resources available to the U-M campus.
Adding and Updating Gateway Links
Websites linked to the U-M Gateway are official U-M resources that have been registered. To register a website with the Gateway or update an existing link, refer to the following pages:
- How to add your website to the Gateway
- Register your site with the Gateway or update an existing Gateway link
Policies and Guidelines
Policies and guidelines regarding information linked to the U-M Gateway can be found in: