Resources on this page apply only to the Ann Arbor campus. The U-M Dearborn ITS and U-M Flint ITS websites have information about their campuses’ computing resources.
- Computer Sales (for Personal Use)
The U-M Computer Showcase provides consultation services and educational discounts on computers, software, supplies, and peripherals for enrolled U-M students, current and emeritus faculty, and staff.
- File Storage and Backup Options
ITS offers several options for storing and backing up your data.
- Networking & Telecommunications (previously known as ITCom)
ITS provides telephone services to students, faculty, and staff at the Ann Arbor, Flint, and Dearborn campuses; and provides computer, data network, and video services to the Ann Arbor campus.
- Printing Options on Campus
Learn where you can print standard black-and-white pages as well as in color and large format.
- Software from the Computing Sites—Use It at Home or Anywhere
Virtual Sites allows remote access from any Mac or Windows computer with an Internet connection to the software on Campus Computing Sites Windows workstations.
- Wireless Locations and Networks on Campus
Campus map showing wireless hotspots.