Browse by Topic
- About U-M
- Athletics & Recreation
- Health & Medicine
- Libraries & Museums
- Arts & Culture
- State & Community
More Health and Medical Resources
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK)
- Michigan Sinus Center
- U-M Blood Drives
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research Center (CAMRC)
- Center for Behavioral and Decision Sciences in Medicine
- Center for the Child and Family
- Chronic Pain and Fatigue Research Program
Resource for chronic multisymptom illnesses, such as Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Depression Center
- Diabetes Research and Training Center
Research, training, and outreach in the field of diabetes and related disorders.
- Emergency Medical Response Organization
- Healthcare Policy and Innovation, University of Michigan Institute for
- MHealthy Health Education Resource Center
- Health Sciences Libraries
- Health Services Management Summer Enrichment Program
Opportunities in health administration and policy for members of minority groups.
- Integrative Medicine, University of Michigan
Integrates complementary therapies and conventional medicine.
- Institute for Human Adjustment
- Japanese Family Health Program
Provides comprehensive culturally and linguistically competent health care to the Japanese community of Southeastern Michigan.
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Center for the Study of Complications in Diabetes
- Michigan Institute for Clinical & Health Research (MICHR)
- Multicultural Awareness
Information necessary to provide quality health care to patients of all cultures.
- Nursing Services
- Occupational Health Services
- Psychological Clinic
- School of Dentistry
- University Center for the Development of Language and Literacy
Offers intensive speech and language therapy, as well as diagnostic evaluations and consultations, for adults with aphasia and children and teens with language and learning disabilities.
- Women's Health Resource Center
Coordinates direct care, educational, and research programs in women's health.