Browse by Topic
- About U-M
- Athletics & Recreation
- Health & Medicine
- Libraries & Museums
- Arts & Culture
- State & Community
Summer & Other Special Programs
- Visit this page to see a list of child and adult summer programs, most offered by the Ann Arbor campus only.
Other Special Programs
- Graduate Dual-Degree Programs
- Student-Initiated Programs
Graduate students may design their own programs to earn a Master's dual-degree or an interdisciplinary Ph.D.
- First-Year Seminars
Small-class experiences for new students.
Coursera offers free, high-quality online courses from the University of Michigan and other top schools.
- Global Michigan
Information about studying and working abroad.
- Honors Program (Literature, Science, and the Arts)
- New England Literature Program
Spring half-term residential program.
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Comprehensive Studies Program
- Health Sciences Scholars Program
- Honors Program in LSA
- Lloyd Hall Scholars Program (LHSP)
- Max Kade German House
- Michigan Community Scholars Program (MCSP)
- Residential College in LSA
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (UROP)
- UROP-in-Residence (UIR)
- Women in Science and Engineering Residential Program (WISE RP)
Officer Education Programs (ROTC)
- Biological Station
U-M's field research station offering spring and summer courses with strong emphasis on ecology and field biology.
- Camp Davis
Outdoor classroom offering geology instruction in the Rocky Mountain region.
- Sequential Graduate/Undergraduate Study (SGUS) (SGUS) Program
- Solar Car Team
Non-profit, student-run organization that designs, finances, builds, and races the U-M solar-powered vehicle.
- Inter-Group Relations
Social justice education program at the Ann Arbor campus.
- Center for the Education of Women
Helps women further their educational and employment goals, as well as focusing on research and advocacy for women.
- Women’s Initiative in Business
- Women In Science and Engineering (WISE)
Program to increase the number of women students who choose majors and careers in science, engineering, and mathematics.