- Core Values
- Action Committees
- Officer Contacts
- Membership Benefits
October 23-25, 2009
AMSA regional conference in Chicago
Answer the Call: A Physicians Toolkit -- AMSA Region 4,5,6 Conference (reduced registration due 10/2)
9 M1s and M2s attended the conference and went to a variety of sessions. Ask any of us if you are interested in how it went!
AMSA in the news!
SLATE on health care policy in medical education and AMSA stance on health care reform http://www.slate.com/id/2221157/
Instructions to add the AMSA calendar to your own google calendar:
1) In your gmail account, open the "calendar" tab in the left top corner (yeah this step should not be a surprise)
2) In the left column of your calendar, there is a box for "Other calendars" Click the button for "Add" at the bottom
3) Select "Add by URL" 4) In the URL box, paste the following address:
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/qs168i2457hc20d4lfd4k9f000%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics and click "add calendar"
5) Events compiled on this calendar should show up on your own! voila!
* If you ever want to hide this calendar from view, you can click on its listing in "Other calendars" and it will all disappear.
AC leaders, if you would like your AC events and meetings posted on the calendar, please email details to Aarti at firstname.lastname@example.org.(last updated December 7, 2009)