- Core Values
- Action Committees
- Officer Contacts
- Membership Benefits
The residency fair is an annual event organized by AMSA to allow residency programs from across the country to gather at UM and share information with interested M3s and M4s.
The 25th Annual Residency Fair will take place Friday, August 29th, 2014.
Current Schedule for 2014 Residency Fair:
- 11-3 pm
- Open Table Session with Residency Program Representatives
- Towsley Center
- Lunch provided
Programs participating in the fair:
- U of M, Family Medicine Residency Program
- Guthrie/Robert Packard Hospital, Family Medicine Residency Program
- U.S. Army Healthcare Team, U.S. Army Healthcare Residency Program
- Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners, Family Medicine Residency Program
- University of Michigan, Pathology Residency Program
- Summa Akron City & St. Thomas Hospital, Internal Medicine & Family Medicine Residency Programs
- University of Michigan, Dermatology Residency Program
- University of Michigan, Pediatrics Residency Program
- CMU College of Medicine, Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Providence Hospital, Family Medicine & OB/GYN Residency Program
- Ohio State University, Internal Medicine; Med/Peds; Physician Scientist Training Program
Other programs interested in UM students and graduates:
- Ohio State University, Anesthesiology Residency Program
- St. Elizabeth, Family Medicine Residency Program
Directions to the residency fair:
- Click here for directions in pdf format (last updated 2010).
- Click here for directions in Microsoft Word format (last updated 2010).
Please contact the coordinators (listed above and to the right) if you have questions or if you would like to volunteer to help with the Residency Fair.