Publishers and vendors who plan to mount book exhibits at the Annual Meeting of the American Oriental Society may choose from two options:
1. Publishers and vendors may mount their own exhibits. In this case the cost for exhibit space is $250 per 8' table (payable to the AOS in advance of the meeting). We shall send an invoice for payment for exhibit space upon request. It is responsibility of the exhibitor to manage the exhibit, including setup, security, take-down, and removal of discarded materials. We also request that exhibitors follow our book exhibit tradition of selling exhibited books at the conclusion of the meeting to those in attendance at a discount. We provide the exhibit space and equipment (tables, chairs, etc.).
To reserve exhibit space and request an invoice for payment, please email the Office of the Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
The address to which books should be sent for the 2014 exhibit is:
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort
American Oriental Society
Annual Meeting 14-17 March 2014
7677 North 16th Street, Phoenix, Arizona, 85020 USA
2. Exhibit with Scholar's Choice, who runs the main combined book exhibit every year, and deal with them.
Mary Lynn Howe
The Scholar’s Choice
100 College Avenue, Suite # 130
Rochester, NY 14607
(585) 262-2048 x.111
Book Exhibit Hours
• Friday morning: 10;00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. (setup)
• Friday afternoon: 1:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
• Saturday morning: 8:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
• Saturday afternoon: 1:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
• Sunday morning: 8:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
• Sunday afternoon: 1:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
• Monday morning: 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Hours and set-up can begin any time after 9:30am on Friday 15 March 2014.
The Registration and Book Exhibit area will be closed and locked after 5:00 p.m. each day of the meeting.
Online Program of the meeting is available beginning in mid-January 2014 at:
Please note that for security of the books and registration materials, the Book Exhibit room will be locked each day at 5:00PM for the day. Members in attendance and book exhibitors are requested to leave the room promptly at closing times.
A listing of those registered for attendance is available beginning in mid-January 2014 at:
Advertisements in the Program booklet are accepted at a rate of $250.00 for a full-page ad. To fit the full page of the Program, in hard copy or PDF file, the size must be slightly smaller than W 4.25in X H 6.75in. Deadline for receipt of ad copy is 30 January 2014. For additional information, send email to the Office of the Secretary.