The Brain, Cognition, and Action Laboratory: Projects
Comprehensive listing of our on-line documents.
- Cognition and Action
- How people process information, think, and take action.
- Multitasking and Task Switching
- Managing the performance of more than one task can be difficult.
- Multiple-Task Performance: Time Sharing
- Human performance that precludes a structural response selection bottleneck.
- Computational Modeling of
Complex Tasks and Executive Processes
- Using the EPIC cognitive architecture, we have built
detailed models of executive control in a variety of tasks.
- Visual Working Memory
- How visual working memory limitations affect performance in complex tasks.
- Verbal Working Memory
- Phonological working memory and its limitations.
- Cognitive Aging
- How human performance is affected by age.
- Brain and Mind
- How mental processes are implemented by neural mechanisms.