January 6, 2014
© University of Michigan
Biological Applications of
Single-Molecule Imaging and Nanophotonics
- Welcome to PhD students Sherry Xie Yue and Yilai Li, and to undergrad Maclean Drees, who have just joined the lab, and a belated welcome to undergrads Felix Hsieh, Sarah Hanner and Alisa Aliaj, who joined us in September.
- Farewell to Krishanthi, who has headed to Boston, and John, who is en route to dentistry school. Best of luck with your future endeavors!
- Congratulations to Chanrith Siv on winning a 2014 Minority Biophysicists Travel Award!
- Congratulations to Beth Haas and Jessica Donehue on their successful data meetings!
- Dave's paper, "Top-Hat and Asymmetric Gaussian Based Fitting Functions for Quantifying Directional Single-Molecule Motion," is out in ChemPhysChem!
- Congratulations to Yi Liao who won the third prize poster award at the CSH Asia meeting on New Advances in Optical Imaging of Live Cells and Organisms!