April 2, 2014
© University of Michigan
Biological Applications of
Single-Molecule Imaging and Nanophotonics
- Congratulations to Ben Isaacoff on winning an NSF Graduate Research Fellowship and to Chanrith Siv on receiving an Honorable Mention!
- Congratulations to Jessica Donehue on winning a Procter & Gamble Travel Award!
- Welcome to PhD students Sherry Xie Yue and Yilai Li, and to undergrad Maclean Drees, who have just joined the lab, and a belated welcome to undergrads Felix Hsieh, Sarah Hanner and Alisa Aliaj, who joined us in September.
- Farewell to Krishanthi, who has headed to Boston, and John, who is en route to dentistry school. Best of luck with your future endeavors!
- Congratulations to Chanrith Siv on winning a 2014 Minority Biophysicists Travel Award!
- Congratulations to Beth Haas and Jessica Donehue on their successful data meetings!
- Dave's paper, "Top-Hat and Asymmetric Gaussian Based Fitting Functions for Quantifying Directional Single-Molecule Motion," is out in ChemPhysChem!