"I have fought the good fight; I have finished the course; I have kept the faith. " (2 Tim. 4:7)
Christians On Campus stands on the following truths:
- The Bible is the complete divine revelation inspired word-by-word by God through the Holy Spirit (2 Pet. 1:21; 2 Tim. 3:16).
- God is uniquely one, yet triune–the Father, the Son, and the Spirit (1 Tim. 2:5a; Matt. 28:19).
- The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, 14).
- Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding his blood for our redemption (1 Pet. 2:24; Eph. 1:7a).
- Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day (1 Cor. 15:4).
- Christ ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all (Acts 1:9, 2:33, 36).
- Whenever any person repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the Body of Christ (Acts 20:21; John 3:3, Eph. 1:22-23; Rom. 12:5) .
- Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself (1 Thes. 2:19).