Human Resources - Forms

The following is a list of commonly used Human Resources related forms. Compensation and Payroll related forms, such as W-4 forms, and Payroll Deduction Authorization, can be found in the Payroll forms section.

Leave of Absence Request

Use to request an unpaid Leave of Absence

Position Description

Use for new or reclassified positions

Release of Medical Information

Employee and Dr completes for employees on medical leaves of absence

Seasonal Leave of Absence Agreement

Seasonal Leave of Absence Agreement

Employee and Department agree to a Seasonal Leave of Absence

Temporary Employment Change

Use for all Temporary appointments including UM Ann Arbor Students