How to Use This Lively Center of
- Step 1: Search for items you are interested in purchasing. These
may be either specific goods or specific services. Browse the categories on
the main page of the site that are in bright blue on the left hand side of
- Step 2: Once you have entered a second page for a specific category,
peruse the offerings and select one of the items you think you'd be interested
in my clicking on it.
- Step 3: Read the item description, study the picture provided and
look at the starting bid. Is this something you want/need/can't live without?
If so, decide how much you're willing to pay for said good/service.
- Step 4: Bid on the item. Enter the maximum price you'd be willing
to pay for the item you've chosen in the bidding form at the bottom of the
page, on the left hand side. If you have not registered with Ye Old eBay,
then do so by clicking on the link near the bidding form which will help you
register with the site. Click here to register now.
- Step 5: Wait for the auction to end and see if you're the high bidder.
- Step 6: If so, contact the seller, complete your transaction and
enjoy the fruits of your labors on Ye Old eBay.
Back to Ye Old eBay
Copyright ©1750-1850 Ye Old eBay Inc. All Rights