Click here for an interesting course?!
Education 626:Educational Software Design and Authoring
Learn new techniques of instruction and design, practice new skills, gain knowledge, amaze friends and confound enemies.
Some questions explored:
- Is there a software design?
- What are the metaphors for software authoring?
- How do you know how they are using software?
- How do you change design to influence users?
- How is artistic design related to functional design?
- How does the authoring tool influence the software design?
- Can you really author on the web?
- What is the meaning of life?
If you know the answer to the last question is....42... you get an idea of the humor (or lack of humor) of the course.
The Instructor is Carl Berger, Director of University Academic Information Processes for the University and Professor of Science Education and Educational Technology
Educational Studies, School of Education, University of Michigan
Fall term 1996 Mondays 4:00-7:00 PM in the Education School Multimedia Room (2211)
http//:www.umich.edu/~ed626 -- Revised: September 23, 1996
Copyright ©1996 University of Michigan Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org