If you cannot find the correct person in the search results list, click User not found? then click Create Account to verify if the user exists in the M-Pathways Human Resources database.
Verify Whether the User Exists:
- Select Uniqname or Last Name as the Search Type.
- Type the person's Uniqname or Last Name (as applicable) in the data entry field.
- Click Search.
- If user(s) match your search criteria, the name(s) will appear below your search criteria.
Note: If the person is currently associated with UM and you cannot find them, contact the ITS Service Center.
- Click the person's name to create an eResearch Proposal Management account for him/her.
He/she will be sent an email confirming his/her access to eResearch.
- If person is not currently associated with UM, select this option.
- Complete the required fields, then click Save.
Note: If the person will need to login and use the eResearch system, you will need to coordinate with him/her in the creation of a UM Friends Account (creates an ID to allow non-UM users to login into some UM systems).
He/she must create a UM Friends Account using the same preferred email address that you entered on this page. If the email addresses do not match he/she will not be able to login to eResearch.