3.3 UM Cost Sharing Supporting Documentation
eRPM is only used to confirm cost sharing approvals. Request cost sharing outside of the eRPM system & record commitments in eRPM.
If your proposal contains UM Cost Sharing, attach any email or letters that detail the cost sharing agreement.
- Attach: Browse and attach documents.
- Edit: Replace current document with a new version and keep a version history (keeps older versions for later reference).
- Version History: View past versions of edited documents and revert to previous versions if needed.
- Delete: Remove a document. Does not keep any version history.
- Documents can be any file format, e.g., Excel (.xls), Word (.doc), PDF, etc..
Make sure that everyone who needs to view the document has the application needed to view it.
- You can upload as many documents as you would like.
- Each document uploaded can be up to 150 MB.
- If you document is more than 150 MB, you can compress or zip it to reduce its size.
Working with Documents - Step-By-Step Procedure (Topics: Attach, Edit, Version History, Delete, and Document Security).
To see a demonstration on how to use this page, see the Budget Section of the PAF online course.