Grants.gov from eRPM - Finalize Proposal for Submission to Sponsor
On the Grants.gov (SF424 Workspace), if the current state is Valid for Submission, your Grants.gov forms are can be submitted by ORSP.
- Validate checks that all fields required to save are completed.
- Complete Submission Pre‐Check to run a Grants.gov validation
- Check your sponsor submission instructions to ensure that all sponsor requirements have been met. E.g., some sponsors require that attached documents (PDFs) must be in a specific order.
Brief directions are included below. For more information, see Grants.gov from eRPM (includes full process and illustrations of pages & steps.)
To validate your Grants.gov forms you need to:
- Click the Grants.gov Forms link in the PAF Workspace.
- Complete the Grants.gov forms.
Note: The state in the Grants.gov Workspace when you are working on the forms is Pre-Submission.
- Click Validate Submission from the Grant.gov Workspace.
- Check to make sure Required fields completed.
- If you have errors,
the Errors/Warning Messages window appears.
- Fix errors, save, and refresh to determine if you have corrected all errors.
- Click Validate Submission again.
- Click OK on the Validate Submission window.
- You are returned to the Grants.gov workspace. The state of your Grants.gov application is now Valid for Submission.
Note: You can no longer edit the Grants.gov forms.
If you need to make changes, click Reopen for Edit.
You will need to validate again if you reopen for editing.
- You can now:
- Submission Pre‐Check (Grants.gov validation)
- Generate a PDF version to review all information entered and attachments
- Finalize for Submission to Sponsor