Award Notifications Sent from eRPM - Since 1/5/09
- PAN & PAC award notifications are generated from the eRPM system & sent via email to investigators and campus administrators, specifically:
- UM Principal Investigator
- Sponsor Principal Investigator
- Participating Investigators with Specified Effort
- Administrative Contacts (all administrators listed on proposal or project)
- Any person (or group e-mail address) listed as the PAN/PAC Notifiers for a unit (department) that was required to review the PAF.
- Award Notices (PAN/PAC) Notice ID
- Notice ID format:
- PGN-# (Project Grant Number dash number) e.g., F123456-2
- All PANs/PACs listed on Project Workspace
- PI & Project Team - Can also view awarded projects on the "Active" tab. [View Sample]
- Reviewer - Can also view awarded projects on the "Active/Closed/Turned Down/Withdrawn" tab. [View Sample]
Need more information?
View samples that have detailed descriptions
-- Sample PAN
Improvements Made - In Feb & Mar 09
- E-mail Subject line includes: Notice ID
(PGN-#), DRDA number, UM Principal Investigator last name
- PAN text moved to improve printability
- PAN/PAC numbering changes
- Note: Any PAN sent between 1/5 – 2/24/09
- PAN numbered with a suffix of “1” (e.g., F123456-1)
- Caused first PAC to be numbered “2” (e.g., F123456-2)
- Effective 2/25/09
- PAN numbering begins with to PGN-0
- PACs will increment the Notice ID by 1
- First PAC is: PGN-1 (e.g, F123456-1), second PAC is: PGN-2 (e.g., F123456-2), etc.
- PAN/PAC e-mail recipients listed at bottom of PAN/PAC e-mail
eRPM address changed - As of 3/26/2009
If you have PAN/PAC message sent prior to 3/26/09, when you click on the link to eRPM you will receive a security certificate error. If you accept the error, you will be able to proceed and view the award document.