What's New - 4/25/10 (Version 1.8 - updated 5/7/2010)
This version of What's New highlights latest improvements in the eRPM system.
Biggest Changes & Tips
- The current status of the grants.gov SF424 forms will display on the PAF workspace (added May 7, 2010) [Learn more]
- Manage Administrative Personnel activity updated [Learn more]
- PAF to Grants.gov data mapping updates [Learn more]
- Email notification will alert PI if PAF is not signed when routed for approval
- Project Teams can enter legacy IRBMed numbers [Learn more]
Summary of Changes
The current status of the grants.gov SF424 forms will display on the PAF workspace
Email notification will alert PI if PAF is not signed when routed for approval
- The email notification sent at the time of PAF approval will alert the PI id the PAF has not been signed by the PI.
Manage Administrative Personnel activity updated
- The Manage Administrative Personnel and Change Primary Research Administrator activities have been combined. The Manage Administrative Personnel activity allows project team members to add administrative personnel and edit the primary administrative & primary post award contacts on the same screen.
- The Change Primary Research Administrator activity will no longer display.
PAF to Grants.gov SF424 forms data mapping updates
- Additional data transferred from PAF to the following 424 forms:
- SF424 R&R v1.2
- RESEARCH & RELATED Other Project Information v1.2
- PHS 398 Cover Page Supplement v1.3
Project teams can enter legacy IRBMed numbers
- The functionality to add relevant human subjects applications to PAFs through a search interface on the Research Activities page was added in January 2010. Project teams now have the option to enter legacy IRBMed numbers.
- Select the My IRB Application was approved in the IRBMed Legacy System (e.g., 2000-1234) checkbox.
- Enter the legacy information.
- Click OK to save.
- If an IRB number is entered on the Research Activity page, the system will clear the Not Yet Submitted checkbox
- For activities that generate an email notification, the name of the person who executed the activity will be listed in the email message
- A field has been added to the PAF to allow the CFDA (Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance) number, if known, to be entered at the time of PAF submission