Awarded is made up of a couple of states. The states the proposal goes through will depend on the conditions warranted.
The PIs, Project Team, Reviewers, and ORSP staff will all view the submission in the Awarded tab of their Home Workspace.
DRDA Processing Award
- Once the ORSP logs the award, the proposal moves to the ORSP Processing Award state.
Contract Administration Processing Award
- If a contract is needed, the Award goes to Contracts and is in the Contracts Administration Processing state.
Award Sent to Sponsor for Signing
- If a contract needs to be signed by the sponsor, the award moves to Sponsor Processing state.
FINOPS Processing Award
- When FINOPs is processing the award, the PAF is in the FINOPS Processing state.
- FINOPs creates the UM accounts and Project/Gratn Numbers (PGNs).