- Education programs starting soon!
- New Brown Bags for 2012-2013 year!
- Register for MHealthy 2012-2013 Stress Management Workshops
- Managing Anger Class
- Is our location convenient for you? Take this survey and let us know!
- U-M Emergency Hardship Program available
- Understanding U: Managing the Ups and Downs of Life
We help with:
- Marital/Partner or Interpersonal Relationship Concerns
- Depression or Anxiety
- Managing Change Effectively
- New Parenting Skills
- Grieving the Loss of Loved One
- Improving Family Communication
- Clarifying Important Life Decisions
- Managing Personal or Job Stress
- Alcohol or Other Substance Misuse
- Improving Communication with a Co-Worker
Help us help others: Please download this PDF flier to print and post it in a prominent location in your unit. Thanks for helping raise awareness about FASAP services!
To schedule an appointment or inquire about FASAP services, please call 734-936-8660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.