Graduate Experience Project

Housing Information

Are you a female graduate student in science or engineering at UM who is looking for housing? Or do you have a house or apartment, but need other women to share the space and rent? The Women in Engineering Office at 1240 Lurie Engineering Center on the North Campus of University of Michigan has information on available housing. Call (313) 647-7012 or stop by the WIE office for more information.

If you need a place to live or a new roommate, fill out the forms below and take them to the WIE office.

I need a place to live.
I need a roommate.

Return to Graduate Experience Project Home Page