This 3D visualization shows hourly lake data, updated on a regular basis, for wind speed and direction as well as temperature, oxygen, and turbulence at different depths. The information is combined with a 3D model of the lake bathymetry to produce an accurate view of spatial and temporal patterns.
How to interact with the application:
1. Left-click on the lake and drag your mouse to rotate the model.
2. Right-click on the lake and drag your mouse to zoom in and out.
3. Drag the slider bar at the bottom of the application to cycle through the currently selected month.
4. Click the arrows on either side of the slider bar to change to the previous or next month.
5. Use the check boxes at the top of the application to toggle data views for turbulence and wind speed.
6. Use the radio buttons to toggle the depth visualization between temperature and oxygen.