Research and Scholarship Advisory Board
[ISWorld Net Navigation Map]
An advisory board has been created to assist page managers in the
Research and Scholarship department. This is an attempt to
increase the value of these pages to the IS community.
The Board will assist page managers by making recommendations on
matters of content, style, policies, procedures, etc. Specifically,
the Board will make recommendations in the following areas:
- standards for
page layouts, templates, etc.
- content and
structure of the Research page, and major 3rd and 4th level pages
procedures and mechanisms for material within the Research department
volunteers to assist in maintaining the Research page and related
- James C. Brancheau, University of Colorado, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allen Dennis, University of Georgia, at email@example.com
- Sid Huff, University of
Western Ontario, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blake Ives, Louisiana State University, at email@example.com
- Brian E. Mennecke, East Carolina University, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Munro, University of Calgary, at email@example.com
- Peter Newsted,
University of Calgary, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yair Wand, University of British Columbia, at email@example.com
- Richard Watson, University of Georgia, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert W. Zmud, Florida State University, at email@example.com
ISWorld Net Navigation Map
- ISWorld Net Home Page (or text alternative)
Research and Scholarship
Thanks for visiting. If you have any suggestions for improvement, we'd
like to hear from you. This page is maintained by George R.
Widmeyer who can be reached at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although we will attempt to keep this information accurate, we cannot
guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. Users are advised to
look at our disclaimer.
Last updated: 2 October 1997