Ann Arbor Jugglers in the Media
- Monroe club in the Toledo Blade for World Juggling Day 2007.
club relieves stress for students", from the Michigan Daily's Weekend
(Correll, not Carrell) and Fred passing clubs on the diag, from the
- From the Fall 2000 New Student Edition of the Michigan Daily: Bruce and Noah back-to-back
(photographer: Norman Ng)
- May 22, 2000: Bruce with 5 clubs
on the diag, from the Michigan Daily (photographer: Norman Ng)
- May 3, 2000: A
Detroit News story on juggling in the Detroit area, featuring lots
of Ann Arborites.
- May, 2000: A short article in Current, a local monthly; if anyone
finds an online source for this, say so.
- Oct 20, 1999: Nick, caught in action by the daily (below).
- Nov. 4, 1998: Noah
(with Dave Heald in the background), from the Michigan Daily.
- April 1, 1998: Noah juggling 5 rings on the front
page of the daily.
- Sept. 23, 1996: Minor juggling club reference at the end of an
article about sprinklers
going off at festifall.
(Photo by Sam Hollenshead)