Deep Sky Astronomy Pictures from the University Lowbrow Astronomers
This page contains deep sky images of various astronomical
subjects produced by members of the University Lowbrow Astronomers. Click on an image to see a larger version
of the image and other information.
More deep sky astrophotos can be found at...
- Clayton Kessler. “Simple Astrophotography.” August, 2001.
- Harry Juday. “Elusive Chain Nebula Captured
on Film.” October, 2001.
- Brian Close. “First Run with an ST7.” July, 2005.
- Clayton Kessler. “To Film or Not To Film... Part II.” September, 2006.
- Clayton W. Kessler. “New Equipment Review—William Optics Zenithstar 66 SD.” April, 2007.
- David Tucker. “M81.” May, 2007.
- David Tucker. “NGC4565.” July, 2007.
- Clayton Kessler. “Equipment Review: William Optics Megrez 90 APO Telescope.” July, 2007.
- Brian Ottum. “Winter Escape Star Party at Chiefland Astronomy Village.” April, 2008.
- Clayton Kessler. “Stepping up the Focal Length.” December, 2009.
- Mark S Deprest. “Remote Astrophotography.” December, 2009.
- Mike Radwick “Memorial-Day Weekend.” August, 2010
Copyright © 2015, the University Lowbrow Astronomers. (The University Lowbrow Astronomers are an amateur astronomy club based in Ann Arbor, Michigan).
This page revised Friday, September 15, 2017 1:04 PM.
This web server is provided by the University of Michigan;
the University of Michigan does not permit profit making activity
on this web server.
Do you have comments about this page or want more information about the club? Contact Us.