Sexual Harassment
University Policy on Sexual Harassment (pdf)

To file a complaint:
Call the Gender Equity and Sexual Harassment Policy Office at (734) 763-8938

Complaint and resolution options

List of complaint handlers and contact numbers

For confidential counseling
Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center (SAPAC) -call (734) 998-9368

Counseling Services (for students) -call (734) 764-8312

Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FASAP) - call (734) 936-8660

Other illegal discrimination or harassment
University policy on discrimination/harassment (pdf)

For information about how to pursue a concern contact the Office for a Multicultural Community at (734) 763-0235

For assistance with a dispute or problem (unfair treatment by a student, faculty member, department chair, dean or staff member, interpersonal conflict with a colleague, working relationships in my department, dispute or disagreement with my supervisor, filing a grievance).

Faculty members call your Faculty Ombuds (list by academic unit)

Resource Information

American Association of University Professors - UM Chapter

Faculty Grievance Procedures

Faculty Handbook

Faculty Ombuds

Office of Student Conflict Resolution (OSCR) (734) 936-6308

Staff Grievance Procedures (pdf)

Staff Handbook

Standard Practice Guide

Statement of Student Rights and Responsibilities

Tenets of Membership in the University Community

Go to previous pageReturn to homepage