Sexual Harassment
University Policy on Sexual Harassment (pdf)

To file a complaint:
Call the Gender Equity and Sexual Harassment Policy Office at (734) 763-8938

Complaint and resolution options

List of complaint handlers and contact numbers

For confidential counseling
Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center (SAPAC) (734) 998-9368

Counseling Services (for students) (734) 764-8312

Other illegal discrimination or harassment
University policy on discrimination/harassment (pdf)

For information about how to pursue a concern contact the Office for a Multicultural Community at (734) 763-0235

For assistance with a dispute or problem (unfair treatment by a student, faculty member, department chair, dean or staff member, interpersonal conflict with a colleague, working relationships in my department, dispute or disagreement with my supervisor, filing a grievance).

Students call University Ombuds

Resource Information
Statement of Student Rights and Responsibilities

Office of Student Conflict Resolution (OSCR) - call (734) 936-6308

Tenets of Membership in the University Community

Standard Practice Guide

Go to previous pageReturn to homepage