Room: 3460 Mason Hall
Pre-requisite: Advanced Beginner Series A and B
No partner required!
Cost for entire 8 weeks: see membership page
This class is geared towards people who have been taken both versions of the advanced-beginner series. Musicality will be a significant part of all the material taught. In this series, we will cover the following topics.
- Embrace and walking- Being light and grounded.
- Variations on the cruzada.
- Left and right turns (giros), using them in vals
- Navigation: Dynamic dancing in tight spaces.
- Musicality : Ideas for dancing to different instruments.
- Follower pivots and forward ochos, controlled back boleos.
- Milonga: Walking and traspie- review and more variations.
Please see the schedule for the latest
information on lessons and other events. If you have questions or
comments, please send email to email@example.com.