Education and training: other training resources
Additional Information on How to Resolve Conflicts
- Beyond Intractability.org
Provides information on more constructive approaches to destructive conflict.
- The Conflict Resolution Information Source
Contains conflict resolution resources.
- Ron Kelly Tools: Tools to Use Now
Contains conflict management tools.
- The Third Side
Provides information and training tools on the Third Side, a cooperative approach to addressing conflict developed by the Global Negotiation Project at Harvard University.
- Wayne State University Campus Mediation Resources
Provides tools for working with and learning from conflict in higher education.
Additional Organizations Providing Mediation Training
- The Center for Social Gerontology
Adult guardianship/family caregiver mediation training is offered by this Ann Arbor-based non-profit organization that focuses on policy issues affecting older persons.
- Institute of Continuing Legal Education
A jointly sponsored institute of U-M , it provides mediation training, mediator forums, and the annual Advanced Negotiation and Dispute Resolution Institute.