Additional Resources: Beyond the University
- Association for Conflict Resolution
A professional organization dedicated to enhancing the practice and public understanding of conflict resolution.
- Dispute Resolution Center of Washtenaw and Livingston Counties
Provides confidential and affordable dispute resolution services, through mediation and training, to individuals and organizations in Washtenaw and Livingston Counties, Michigan.
- Federal Mediation & Conciliation Service
Provides mediation and arbitration services to industry, communities, and government agencies worldwide.
- Mediate.com: Mediation Information and Resource Center
Contains resources on mediation.
- The National Institute for Advanced Conflict Resolution (NIACR)
Founded for the purpose of advancing the field of conflict resolution in the United States, and promoting a greater understanding of the role of mediation in resolving disputes.
- The Wayne Mediation Center
Provides mediation services to individuals and businesses in Wayne County, Michigan.
- The US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Provides mediation to resolve disputes involving claims of employment discrimination.