The competition is open to advanced degree candidates (PhDs, JDs, MDs and Post-Doc’s) and Master’s students**. In accordance
with the purpose and mission of MGCC the competition is NOT open to: MBA, Undergraduates.
** Master’s students need to have at-least one advance degree candidate in their team, to be eligible for prizes.
Team Composition requirements
Teams must have four members with at least one member from a different school or discipline from the other three.
If you do not have a team MGCC will help facilitate one for you be sure to select the appropriate
option in the entry form
- – Last day to sign-up
- – Case and guidelines released to teams
- – Case slides/solutions due
- – Semi finalists announced
March 18th (tentative)
- – Semi Finals (morning)
- – Lunch with finalists and judges
- – Final formal presentation (afternoon)
- – Social open to all participants and MGCC members