GETTING HEBREW FONTS FOR YOUR MAC (extracted and edited from
- Download the fonts here: NeText,
- These fonts will allow you to see Hebrew as well as English
pages on the World Wide Web, when using Netscape 2.0 and higher
with a Mac.
- After you have downloaded these fonts: to install the fonts,
drag the font over the closed icon of the System Folder. The
fonts will be placed in the Font Folder inside the System Folder
(system 7.1 and up) or in the System File (System 7.0).
- Next, open Netscape 2.0 (or higher).
- Go to "Options" on the main menu and select "General
- Then click on "fonts". Select "NeText"
as your proportional font (size 12) and "NeTextMono"
as your fixed font (size 10).
- Select "Western" encoding.
- Then when you go to a Hebrew site, go to "Options"
on the main menu again, pull down to "Document Encoding"
and select "Western-MacRoman". Then pull down to "Save
Options". After this, all of your Hebrew pages should be
This font can also be used when writing e-mail in Hebrew!
For more information about this font please contact email@example.com