What would be the appropriate thing to say?
Click to find out which of the responses below is the best answer. If you click the wrong
choice, you'll hear Try Again in Hebrew, but if you click the
right answer you'll hear the Hebrew word for Correct!.
1. It is morning. You are Yossi's mother. You are at the train station waiting for your
son to come home for the weekend. You see a friend who asks you what you are doing there
and you say:
2. Yossi comes with his friend Ronna. You have never met her. Introduce yourself.
3. Ronna is happy to meet you, and apologizes for not letting you know that she was
coming along with Yossi to dinner at your house. You begin by saying:
4. You tell Ronna that you are not going to cook - you are going to order a pizza.
You are surprised to hear Yossi say:
5. You ask Yossi and Ronna what their plans are for this evening. And Yossi answers that
they are going out. You want to know where he is going and he says:
6. You ask Ronna when she is finishing college, and she answers:
7. You ask Yossi where he met Ronna.
8. You tell Yossi what you think about Ronna.
9. You ask Ronna where she lives and she says:
10. You ask Ronna what she would like to do in town. She would like to attend a concert
because, as she says: