The club will be open (at least)
6:30 PM to sunset Monday through Friday.
Boat school every Saturday 9am-noon.
Racing every Sunday at 10am and Wednesday at 6pm.
Welcome Summer Potluck and Bonfire Friday
June 21 at 6:00pm
July 4-8: 75th Anniversary and Alumni Celebration Weekend
July 4: Join us for this club tradition; bring a dish to share and gather for a
picnic on the lawn at 1pm.
The club will be open for sailing 10 AM to Sunset.
July 5th: Pizza and Movie Night 6pm
July 6th: 8pm S'more fun. Bonfire and marshmallows anyone? At twilight, club members are invited to view the distant fireworks on Portage Lake from our newly extended floating dock. Limited seating so come early.
July 7th: Alumni Fun Racing 10:30am-2pm
Past members are invited to race against the "Youngsters", fun prizes for top finishers (and/or best antics.)
July 19th: Night Sailing. Enjoy a peaceful sail under the waxing moon. Bring a flashlight.
The Rookie Regatta Sunday July 28th
Dan Rice Memorial Regatta 2002 Sailors
- Skipper: Christian Aalburg and Crew:
Weiling Chen (sail #8, hull
- Third Place Finishers Co-skippers:
Razvan Adam and Akiko Kamimura
(sail #4, hull #77)
- First Place Finishers Skipper: Mark
Allen and Crew: Lynne Allen
- Skipper: John Barker, and Crew:
Samir Malpathak (sail #14, hull
- Skipper: Mark Biscotto and Crew:
Masatoshi Sato (sail #3, hull
- Skipper: Joe Gelinas and Crew:
Kathryn Gelinas (sail #10, hull
- Second Place Finishers Skipper: Meg
Gower, and Crew: Kelsey Libner
(sail #6, hull #82)
- Skipper: Jeremy Herr, and Crew:
Neil Marsh (sail #7, hull #83)
- Skipper: Carey Jones, and Crew:
Eric Myers (sail #9, hull #79)
- Skipper: James Klaas, and Crew:
Asya Ayzenburg (sail #11, hull
- Co-skippers: Katrin Linke and Niels
Provos (sail #1, hull #85)
- Skipper: Bill Simpson, and Crew:
Louis Gelinas (sail #12, hull
- Skipper: Bernard Swiecki, and Crew:
Amelia Holms (sail #13, hull
- Skipper: Jane Tucker, and Crew:
Shawn Grannell (sail #5, hull
- Skipper: Michael Waldman, and Crew:
Marius Eriksen (sail #2, hull