Slider Wordpress by WOWSlider.com v4.7m
- The UM student group P.R.O.V.I.D.E.S. hosted a special BookMARK session where they came to Mrs. Giacherio's 5th grade classroom to talk about the culture of India!
- The students got to play a game similiar to jacks!
- They also had a blast playing a "Tag"-like game!
- Fellow Eberwhite BookMARK Coordinator, Zachary Freidman poses with his group of 5th graders for the Insulator Session.
- During "Hands-On Science Time," students made Insulators with special guests, the Michigan Pom-Pon Team!
- BookMARK Coordinator, Chelsea Loji works with students of Mrs. Giachero's 5th grade class at Eberwhite Elementary.
- Looking over the tables, we can see students completing their science projects with help by BookMARK volunteers.