Month of November
- This month we said goodbye to Chengbao Ni, his excellence in analyzing raw crystallographic data will be missed. Good luck in your next post-doc CB!
Month of September
- We give a warm welcome to our two newest graduate students, Katie Craigo and Tim Tseng!
Month of August
- We wave a fond farewell to Yineng Xioa, and say thanks for a wonderful semester!
Month of July
- The group outing to Silver Lake was great fun!
- Congratulations to Cameron Moore on being awarded the Vaughan Symposium Travel Award for top poster!
- Cameron Moore and Tyler Carter presented posters at the Vaughan Symposium on the 28th
- On the first of the month, we welcome Yineng Xiao, an exchange student from Peking Universty, to the Lab!
Month of June
- On the 13th we welcome Tanvi Ratani, our newest University of Michigan undergrad to the Szymczak Group!
- On the first of this month we give a hearty Szymczak welcome to our newest post-doc, Chengbao Ni!
Month of May
- We welcome Cameron Moore and Tyler Carter as permanent members of the lab! Congratulations you two!!
Month of April
- Congratulations to Cameron Moore on being awarded the NSF Graduate Fellowship!
Month of March
- The vacuum has been set up in both the Szymczak 1 and 2 gloveboxes
Month of February
- The IR spectrometer is installed and ready for use, as is the UV spectrometer
Month of January
- The glove boxes are officially ready for use
(*) indicates upcomming events