A volunteer-based student organization dedicated to the philosophy and proposition that tango is not a commodity but rather an art form to be shared freely. It shall be cultivated in a community of Club participants, which fosters leadership and operates with a firm appreciation of the various talents, abilities, and motivations of those who give that community form.
- Spring lesson series begins May 8th. Register for the next lesson series!
- Maize and Blue Graduation Milonga, Saturday. May 4th, 9.00pm - 1am
DJ: Harsih Ganesh
Location: Anderson room, Michigan Union
- First class of new eight-week series, May 8th; 8:00pm - 9:30pm
Beginner: 1401, Mason Hall
Adv. Beginner: 1436, Mason Hall
Intermediate: 3463, Mason Hall
- Monday at the Grange
May 6th, 8:00pm - 11:30pm
- Want to remain updated with the latest news on email? Join the weekly mailing list
- Register for 2013 Membership
- Join MATC's facebook page! Connect with your fellow club members and checkout our regular events, discussions and photos!