A volunteer-based student organization dedicated to the philosophy and proposition that tango is not a commodity but rather an art form to be shared freely. It shall be cultivated in a community of Club participants, which fosters leadership and operates with a firm appreciation of the various talents, abilities, and motivations of those who give that community form.
- Playfulness in Tango Workshop Tonight at the Grange
By Erika Melo, followed by practica
Practica 9 - 11.30pm
Playfulness in Tango
- First Class of Winter 2 eight-week series
March 12th, 8.00pm - 9.30pm
Free class for Beginners!
Beginner: 1401, Mason Hall
Adv. Beginner: 1436, Mason Hall
Intermediate: 3460 , Mason Hall
Register for Winter 2 Series here
- Saint Patrick's Milonga
Wear green or beware for being pinched!
March 15th, 8.00pm - 12.00am, Anderson Room, MI Union
- Open Board Meeting
Followed by a Milonga
March 15th, 6.30pm - 8.00pm, Anderson Room, MI Union
- Want to remain updated with the latest news on email? Join the weekly mailing list
- Register for 2013 Membership
- Join MATC's facebook page! Connect with your fellow club members and checkout our regular events, discussions and photos!