Re: [netatalk-admins] netatalk on Solaris 7, anyone?

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] netatalk on Solaris 7, anyone?
From: Michael Han (mikehan@best.com)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 12:39:25 EST

Previously...
>> From: patrick.horsmans@crpht.lu (Horsmans Patrick)
>> To: netatalk-admins@umich.edu
>
>> Has anyone succeeded in installing netatalk on Solaris 7 (intel)?
>
>We've just got a machine up. Look for a new netatalk snap-shot to
>include a port in the next few days.

Wes, the latest snapshot will rollup both Solaris7 support *and*
Solaris (of reasonable versions) for Intel support? Just idle
curiosity here, since in any case it doesn't affect me. I recall
Solaris for Intel trouble from a couple months back, that seemed to be
endianisms. Will those soon be fixed? Neat.

--
mikehan@best.com
I will not do anything bad ever again