[netatalk-admins] newbie questions

Subject: [netatalk-admins] newbie questions
From: Michael bartosh (bartosh@tamu.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 13:54:36 EST

I just installed Netatalk dist. 1.4b2. (NetBSD Mac/68k)I had
previously used it under another net BSD install, but I hosed my
drive and did a reinstall.

I can not get it to work this time. I'm not doing anything fancy,
serving files to my campus LAN- I've been doing it about 6mos, but my
readme.

But now on startup I get the error

starting appletalk deamons: atalkdUsage: nprgstr obj:type@zone
Usage nprgstr obj:type@zone
nprgstr papd afpd

How do I correct this?

-mab

>From the iMac of...

*******
Michael Bartosh
bartosh@tamu.edu
cell: 409/537.2129
Student Rep
Apple Computer, Inc.
Texas A&M University

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
regard those who think alike than those who think differently."

- -- Nietzsche
                        Think Different.
                            Apple.