Re: [netatalk-admins] Netatalk and OPI

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Netatalk and OPI
From: Hans-Guenter Weigand (hgweigand@wiesbaden.netsurf.de)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 17:30:38 EST

> On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Kadinger Andras wrote:
>
> > Actually I haven't written this in the previous message for I wanted it to
> > look good, but there is one thing that I find useful that can't be done
> [...]
>
> I apologize. Of course this is not to keep you from releasing anything you
> might wanted to originally.

IMHO you don't need to apologize at all. I'm still collecting ideas, and
my first one was to have a feature-for-feature compatible replacement
for some well known software. I don't have any problems with recognizing
that this is a bad idea. :)

Certainly it is better to focus on PDF support, because this is the
technology that will change our business soon.

-hgw