Re: [netatalk-admins] pre-asun2.1.2-8

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] pre-asun2.1.2-8
From: Don Hayward (don@mote.org)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 12:28:24 EST

Up since Friday noon. No apparent problems.

linux-2.2.1
glibc-2.0.6+
egcs-1.1.1
3com905b

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, a sun wrote:

> hi all,
>
> in case you didn't already know, i stuck a pre-8 on
> ftp.u.washington.edu:/public/asun last week. please give it a test to
> make sure everything is all right. if all goes well, i'll turn it into
> asun2.1.3 (because of all the silliness with people building rpms on
> various pre-2.1.2's).
>
> fyi, this snapshot adds the multicast setting for FreeBSD 3.0, fixes
> an AppleDouble quirk, and adds a wrapper function for the redhat rc
> script. if you're using another distribution/os and would like to have
> the wrapper pre-installed as well, let me know.
>
> -a

Don Hayward don@mote.org
Mote Marine Laboratory Voice: 941.388.4441
1600 Ken Thompson Parkway Fax: 941.388.4312
Sarasota, FL 34236 See: http://www.mote.org
Independent, non-profit, marine and estuarine research and education facility.
For PGP public key do: finger don@ajaia.mote.org or http://www.mote.org/~don
use "DISCLAIMER"; # We run Linux,Apache/mod_perl/mod_ssl/eperl,Mysql,DBI/DBD
Taxes feed the starving and clothe the naked.