[netatalk-admins] I need your help, working with groups !

Subject: [netatalk-admins] I need your help, working with groups !
From: Yann Bizeul (yann@collet.fr)
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 13:30:59 EST

Hi all...

I have got a serious problem :

I can't make people working together with netatalk !!

I have some users referenced in the linux box, when they log with appletalk,
they type their username and password. The problem is that user1 can't work
with files created by user2, of the same group... I can't work like that,
and I need a solution, other than make everybody logging in as guest !

ie, a file created by user1 will have UID and GID of user 1, but I want it
to have another GID, the GID of group1...

I really need your help !

Thanks