[netatalk-admins] netatalk with PC MacLan?

Subject: [netatalk-admins] netatalk with PC MacLan?
From: Alex Yu (ayu1@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 09 1999 - 21:44:42 EST

Hello,

Because I have a lot of troubles with Samba, and Samba doesn't get as fast
speed as netatalk can get. So I tried to use PC MacLan for Windows which
will allow you to make connections through AppleTalk. My problem is
although I can connect to the server after passing login and password, when
I double clicked on the folder, Windows told me that the folder has been
moved. Does anyone have this problem? How would I fix it?

Thanks,
Alex