Re: [netatalk-admins] server not showing up in Chooser

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] server not showing up in Chooser
From: Jim Zajkowski (jamesez@umich.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 15:02:31 EST

You probably are missing the AppleTalk protocols, then (since IP works
fine).

If you're under Linux, then make sure you have either compiled AppleTalk
into the kernel or have insmod'd appletalk. Try a `dmesg | grep -i
apple`.

I don't know what you do for other Unixen since I don't use anything else.

Jim