Re: [netatalk-admins] atalk for Digital Unix 4.0 (fwd)

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] atalk for Digital Unix 4.0 (fwd)
From: Bob Krzaczek (rskpci@cis.rit.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 17:54:35 EST

[ apologies if you see this twice, I wasn't paying attention to the To:
  line ]

Just to confirm...

After some quick hacking, I currently have a TCP-only version of afpd
compiled and running on a Digital Unix platform (4.0D), based on
asun2.1.3, built with native tools. It's not really tested yet, but it
*does* work. I want to redo some of the changes before I send the patches
out (there are some ugly #ifdef's in there... ;-)

Drop me a quick mail message, and I'll put you on a list that I'll use
when I've got a patch set to distribute.

// bob