[netatalk-admins] tuning for netatalk?

Subject: [netatalk-admins] tuning for netatalk?
From: Leo Wierzbowski (leow@ufl.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 11:02:24 EST

Hello,

I'm about to switch 100 lab macs from netware servers to netatalk linux
servers. Is there anything I can do to linux or netatalk to improve
performance? I'm thinking of things like buffer sizes and caching often
read files in ram, and anything else that might help. Any tips or
pointers on how to tune up netatalk and linux will be greatly
appreciated. Thanks....

--

Sincerely, Leo Wierzbowski

http://grove.ufl.edu/~leo/

"A just law is a man-made code that squares with the moral law or the law of God." (Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from Birmingham Jail, April 1963)

"The University of Florida does not endorse or disendorse the content of this document. Everything is the author's private opinion."