[netatalk-admins] Pacershare vs. Netatalk

Subject: [netatalk-admins] Pacershare vs. Netatalk
From: Paul Stuart (pstuart@farallon.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 19:49:59 EST

Greetings,

I have netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3 running on a Redhat Linux (2.0.34) on a
generic Intel box. It works great except:
I've restores some archives of files that came off a SunOS 4.1.3 box
running PacerShare and the files are all there except that the resource
fork is not visible. The minimum size of these resource files is 589
bytes, which matches the info I could glean from <atalk/adouble.h>.
Resedit says that the resource is corrupted, FileTyper shows a resource
size of 0 bytes. I can copy new files to the same folder and they work
fine...

Anybody have any clues, experience, or hunches about fixing these files?

Regards,
Paul Stuart