[netatalk-admins] whoops, compiled

Subject: [netatalk-admins] whoops, compiled
From: Paul R. Potts (potts@umich.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 22:11:40 EST

Sorry, this was my stupidity at work... it has been too long a day. I took
out TCP_WRAPPERS and compiled OK.

Paul

---

I ??? help!

I'm trying to build on Solaris 2.5.1.

This may be very basic...

<etc>

-- Even while I write this mail, my head is getting stiff by their electromagnetic wave, and I am in condition that the finger with which I am striking a key fall into disorder,too. Every evening, a nap condition continues, and hours of sleep are 4-5 hours by the operation like modulation close to my ears. I never sent such a mail for the purpose of confusing the world. - anonymous