[netatalk-admins] network problem

Subject: [netatalk-admins] network problem
From: Dave (Grizz) Glaser (dsglaser@mtu.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 17:03:57 EDT

One more question...

I am installing netatalk1.4b2 and asun on Solaris2.6, (just like in the last question). When a guest tries to log in, it works fine. When a valid person puts in an incorrect password, it comes back saying incorrect password. If, however, a valid user puts in a valid password, it comes back with "connection unexpectantly quit" (or something almost exactly like that).

I know someone mentioned this before, but I do not know if it was ever resolved. Anyone got any suggestions?

Dave

--
 David S. Glaser  AKA Grizz	|
 M&M Systems Administrator      |  There are very few personal